Followers

About Me

Monday 28 April 2008

postheadericon Tomatoes/Parnips Update

The 25 parsnips that are growing in the poly tunnel "Gladiator" are really starting to grow away now and you can see i had a sneaky peak at one to see the tops which are looking nice and clean.




My tomatoes are just about ready for there final pots which will have the bottom cut off and two tomatoes will be grown in each grow bag inside the poly tunnel. I have to say these are the healthiest tomatoes Ive seen in a long time and I'm very impressed with this variety "cedrico" so far.

2 comments:

Ginny said...

Looks great, I seem to kill every plant I ever try to grow. Annoying! Your blog has some great plants!

Veg4Show said...

Thank you =)

Yes i think its really down to giving plants the best possible growing conditions and planting at the correct times which produces the best plants which comes from experience.