Followers

About Me

Friday 12 September 2008

postheadericon Second show results

I forgot to post my final results from the last show, so before my 3rd show starts here they are:

This includes members and non members, the reason why you see some veg crop up a few times in this list:

Veg collection 4 kinds: 1st
Potatoes (any): 1st
Sweet peppers: 1st
Tomatoes: 1st
Carrots Long: 1st
Table marrows: 1st
Shallots large: 1st
AOV: Celery: 1st
Carrots short: 1st
Tray 3 veg: 1st
Onions 3 (from seed): 1st

Leeks: 2nd
Courgettes: 2nd
Onions 4 (sets): 2nd
Tomatoes: 2nd
Runner beans: (9) 2nd
Potatoes: 2nd
Runner beans (6) (again) 2nd
Carrots short: 2nd
Tomatoes cherry: 2nd

Beetroot globe: 3rd
Beetroot globe: 3rd (again)

Two trophies: Most points and one for the veg collection.

I still have one more show to do but I wont be entering much, I'm really just going along to see what everyone else has. I will try next year to grow more for this show but I do find it a bit late for my liking as i grow most of my veg for August.

0 comments: