Followers

About Me

Friday 6 March 2009

postheadericon Celery again...

Well this year is not going very well with what the loss of my leeks and now non of the celery germinating, things are getting worst. I have my fingers crossed that my parsnips come up, I see no reason why they shouldnt but doubts are creaping in due to a bad start.

The good news is; Medwyn is going to kindly send me 20 celery plants to help revive my season and give me a chance of at least having some celery. In the mean time I have sown some robinsons celery as back up's as I can not get hold of any "Ideal" from any local garden centre, I have no time to wait for postal delivery as its getting late as it is for my first show.

I hope things pick up.. let me guess next its going to be long carrot problems which I will be sowing end of March inside the tunnel.

0 comments: