Followers

About Me

Saturday 27 March 2010

postheadericon leeks

Time has been tight and with the extra work of putting up another greenhouse (this time in my own garden) I really haven't had any time to update my blog.

So a quick update.

My Welsh seedling leeks are coming on really well, I have now taken them out from under the lights and as you can see I have no need to pull them yet and as you can see from the picture are nearing the size of my finger. They have been shifted into the cooler part of the greenhouse and next weekend will be in 4 litre pots where they will now start to grow extremely fast.

I haven't had as much time as I'd like ..infact non..to look after them, but considering they are doing fine, not perfect but who cares.

I will get a post up later on my onions.

0 comments: